About the Job
Our company has a need for ETL Developer, an ETL Developer is an IT specialist who designs data storage systems for companies and works to fill that system with the data that needs to be stored. ETL stands for “extract, transform, load,” which is the process of loading business data into a data warehousing environment, testing it for performance, and troubleshooting it before it goes live. ETL Developers must be experts at taking a big-picture view of a company’s data situation to come up with comprehensive data storage solutions. In our company ETL Developer is responsible for designing and creating the data warehouse and all related extraction, transformation and load of data functions. This means data needs to be copied, or extracted, from businesses processes and loaded into the data warehouse so all of the information is up-to-date. The job role might also require you to learn new tools and technologies fast, and you should have in-depth database knowledge as well as basic programming and scripting skills. You will help to build efficient and stable data pipelines which can be easily maintained in the future.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree In Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or Equivalent
- Good Communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong Analytical, Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Able to work under pressure and time constraints
- At least 1 year of working experience in ETL Developer
- Proficiency in warehousing architecture techniques including MOLAP, ROLAP, ODS, DM, and EDW
- Ability to analyze a company’s big-picture data needs.
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve complex technical problems
- Required skills: SQL/Database Oracle, ETL Tools
- 3 years working experience as ETL Developer
- Experience with data processing tools : Spark, Kafka, Cloudera
- Experience with data visualization tools : Tableau and Power BI
- Design, Develop and Test ETL Mappings, Mapplets, Workflows, Worklets to support business requirements.
- Perform feasibility, impact analysis and suitable solutions based on the use cases.
- Ensuring data management and governance to maintain the data integrity.
- Develop data mappings to extract the data from XML/Database and loading to the source stating database tables.
- Create shell scripts for ETL purpose.
- Maintain and improve already existing processes
- Ensure that the data architecture is scalable and maintainable