About the Job
Our company has a need for Front End Developer to ensure the alignment of web design and user experience requirements, optimizing web pages for maximum efficiency and maintaining brand consistency across all web pages, among other duties. A front-end web developer implements web designs using various coding languages. In our company our front end developer will work with back end developers, so it requires good communication skills. If you apply for this job, you will be engaged in analyzing code, design, and debugging applications along with ensuring a seamless user experience. You manage what people first see in their browser. As a front end developer you are responsible for the look, feel and ultimately design of the site.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree In Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or Equivalent
- Good Communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong Analytical, Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Able to work under pressure and time constraints
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Experience with at least one massive project
- Understand versioning code like git or gitlab
- Knowledge of current trends and best practices in front-end architecture, including performance optimization, accessibility, and usability.
- A self-driven and conscientious mentality and a commitment to innovate with high- quality work.
- Design and implement leading platforms used and loved by hundreds of millions of users.
- Break down and implement solutions to complex and flexible business features.
- Participate in fierce and candid code review with peers.
- Participate in regular internal technology sharings and other regional tech events.
- Continuously learn about new engineering techniques and technologies.
- Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages
- Maintain and improve website
- Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Design mobile-based features
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve the usability
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Create quality mockups and prototypes
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Ensure high-quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies