About the Job
Full Stack Developer is an engineer who works on both client-side and server-side of the software application. This type of developer works on the Full Stack of a software application meaning Front end development, Back end development, Database, Server, API, and version controlling systems.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree In Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or Equivalent
- Good Communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong Analytical, Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Able to work under pressure and time constraints
- Minimum 2 year experience with Full-Stack development,
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as Java, PHP, .Net
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices for the full software development life cycle including coding standard, code review, source control management, build process, testing, and operations
- Familiar with Database technologies such as Oracle, MySql, Postgresql, Sql Server
- Have Experience in noSQL database is a plus
- Deep understanding of Full stack development
- Have experience in NoSQL dan WCMS
- Good Understanding of Enterprise scale Application
- Understanding of modern UI/UX trends.
- Knowledge of Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics
- Translate user requirements into the overall architecture and implementation of new systems
- Manage Project and coordinate with the Client
- Write backend code in Ruby, Python, Java, PHP languages
- Understand, create and debug database related queries
- Create test code to validate the application against client requirements.
- Monitor the performance of web applications & infrastructure
- Troubleshooting web application with a fast and accurate a resolution