About the Job
Designing, implementing and managing technically according to the user requirements and needs of the client also providing solutions for functional and technical needs to the clients.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree In Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or Equivalent
- Good Communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong Analytical, Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Able to work under pressure and time constraints
- Extensive experience as a Functional Consultant in a related industry.
- Ability to conduct in-house training to increase end-user proficiency.
- Ability to develop and maintain internal error logs and provide support.
- Experience in functional business
- Ability to keep up with IT trends and innovation
- Experience in software implementation
- Ability to ensure optimal system functionality by monitoring performance metrics.
- Having knowledge of data protection and software encryption.
- Proficiency in providing efficient web-portal support.
- Understand business and technology needs.
- Designing, analyzing and implementing an efficient project system
- Collect and analyze data to identify areas that need to be improved in the project
- Make documentation related to project needs such as: Functional Design, Material Training, and User Manual
- Present the results of project work to the client
- Efficiency Ideas for team