About the Job
Our company has a need for Quality Assurance to assess software quality through manual and automated testing. QA testers are primarily responsible for checking new software products, such as those for gaming systems or mobile applications, for defects or issues. QA testers run various tests on software to ensure it meets all standards and guidelines and is ready to be marketed to consumers. They identify issues and run debugging programs as needed. QA testers also generate reports, work with software developers to correct issues, and upgrade databases as required. As a QA Tester, you will work with our engineering team to ensure that our code is top-notch. By performing tests on our code and communicating the results with our engineering team, you can help us produce the most effective products that delight our clients. Your expertise will be crucial to help us identify and resolve bugs, glitches, and any other issues.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree In Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or Equivalent
- Good Communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong Analytical, Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Able to work under pressure and time constraints
- Required language(s): Bahasa Indonesia, English
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field.
- Proven work experience in software development
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plan and test cases
- Hands on experience in both white box and black box testing
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Ability in automation test, performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specialized in IT/Computer – Software or equivalent.
- 2 years experience of working experience in the related field
- Experience in automation testing with one of these skill : Katalon, Selenium, TOAD
- Familiarity with Agile, Scrum and Waterfall methodologies
- Familiar with AS400
- esigning test plans, scenarios, scripts, and procedures.
- Executing tests on source code.
- Analyzing test results and reporting to the development team.
- Working with the development team to correct bugs and errors.
- Examine bug reports, prioritize necessary tests, and streamline application functions through automated testing processes
- To find bugs and create fixes for them