About the Job
Our company has a need for Project Manager to manage and ensure that the project schedules are adhered to as per the client specifications and deliveries are as per the time and quality standards.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree In Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or Equivalent
- Good Communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong Analytical, Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Able to work under pressure and time constraints
- Extensive experience as a Technical Consultant in a related industry.
- Basic knowledge of hardware and software solutions and network maintenance.
- Ability to conduct in-house training to increase end-user proficiency.
- Ability to develop and maintain internal error logs and provide support.
- Experience in technical and functional business
- Ability to keep up with IT trends and innovation
- Experience in software implementation
- Ability to ensure optimal system functionality by monitoring performance metrics.
- Having knowledge of data protection and software encryption.
- Proficiency in providing efficient web-portal support.
- Making Technical Design Document (TDD) based on user requirements
- Ensure the source code saved to Centralized Repository (Such as Github and Google Drive)
- Working with management to support client’s needs
- Communicate with Technical Manager about the progress of the project periodically
- Detail explanation to client (technical implementation)
- Implement based on Functional Design Document (FDD)