About the Job
PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree In Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or Equivalent
- Good Communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong Analytical, Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Able to work under pressure and time constraints
- 2 years of working experience in developing web programming
- Strong knowledge of PHP web framework (Laravel, CodeIgniter, Yii, CakePHP)
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Understanding user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Have experience using the laravel framework
- Understand versioning code like git or gitlab
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party library an APIs
- Having technical knowledge of source code management revision control such as GIT
- Preferably staff specialized in IT/Computer – Software.
- Understand and practice Agile and Scrum processes
- Understanding about Software Cycle
- Strong Debugging Skills and the Ability to Easily and Quickly Read and Enhance existing features with Modify existing code.
- Desired Skills and Experience front end, web application, project administration, backend, software, integration, Web Standards, BackEnd Web Development, Cross Browser Compatibility
- Responsible for writing server-side and or client-side web application logic.
- Design and build applications/ components using open source technology.
- Create clean code that will maintain web pages across multiple browsers, Utilize a variety of technologies and in-house coding resources to create effective solutions.
- Implementing new features, enhancing existing features, data models,delivering the best possible and improving application performance.
- Test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality for better performance, flexibility, and scalability
- Analyzing Requirements, Problems and Solving Them with the Best Solution